hi , a update ..., still no respite and still no funding .... a lady coming in the morning to talk about how we can make he house safer for mum i made yet another complaint to three officers and a manager... and the NHS Choices Carers Direct,,, what a joke !!!, we can only advise you on how to look ...
hi, thanks all , still no funding and now i had really bad news, the lady that cared for mum for the last three years has informed me she cannot wait any longer ....she need s the extra money now ,,, so sad because if funding had come sooner she still be caring for mum..
Life is difficult enough with mum without my brothers and social services causing me so much grief...i just want a bit of time to myself, feeling so tired and not having a moments break, ... so impossible...if i could get out i have no money because of my situation.... I feel sick ...
hi , sadly they made a complaint about me looking after mother ,,, however my other brother supported me ... saying i'm doing a good job.... problem is,,,, i ran out of cash so food , electric is proving a problem... Been told i must not use mums pension for anything only the attendance allowance,,,...
hi , all, right still no funding , still no sleeping tablets however i been promised funding will start from Monday...

Now my own brothers also made a complaint...

Nothing has changed for me sadly yet ...
well rosemary , i do not fully understand your comments,,, being a victim ? , the only victim here will be my mum if social services have their way.... Bowlingbun thank you, i will contact the social worker manager today and i will outline the grounds for my formal complaint... the Social Worker did...
A solicitors view on safeguarding .... this is sounding very familiar to me While of course it is vital that statutory agencies actively investigate any potential safeguarding issues that affect vulnerable adults, in practice the approach adopted by Social Services can sometimes be clumsy and can le...
hi all, you know what , my brothers are demanding we meet up to decide what happens with mum,,, totally a joke, i cared for mum for nearly three years+ in with i turned down so much work , i'm a physicist ,,, brothers haven't been affected now suddenly mum matters, they all agreed she must go into a...
i did get a direct payment lump sum and i pay that weekly to mums carer,

the carer is a professional carer...
Hi Bowlingbun,
the Social worker has contacted all my brothers advising them that mum be better off in a home, she contacted my carer i use and now the carer is saying she might not be able to support mum anymore ,,,

this is terrible news,,, talk about stress... i 'm now feeling very vulnerable...