On getting home and opening a letter from Social Services, it's informing me of the Direct payments and the amount , I'm gutted , totally gutted , they promised me two four hours per week funding , about £120 a week, they say I will receive £90 a week, .....6 hours a week instead of the 8 hours a we...
I was shocked, the home were asking for sleeping tablets... the receptionist asked me what have i done with the ones issued on July 30th .... that was the reason i took mum away from there today ....

I'll be checking on Monday to make sure that her pension has not been redirected ..
when i got mother home , i checked her over,,, find her foot swollen, dirty and you can see a rather nasty bruise...
the doctors surgery rang me yesterday evening to remark that mums got enough tablets.. The home is asking to see the prescription .. I asked what are you talking about ? she replied well we longer your mums GP surgery , she been transferred to one nearer her were she staying , i remarked it only res...
hi, my mum's been in respite for a week now come Tuesday , i discovered the place is so short of staff, the main meal of the day is at lunch time not the evening meal so mums only eating sandwiches after 17.00, she losing weight and seems so tired all the time , they let her wander around all the ti...
and thank you BowlingBow, i now have a new battle, they are auditing the last 2 year receipts from mums carer, appears that some receipts are missing now the problem the is lady gone aboard , they are kicking back because of the complaints i have made i'm sure ...
hi well the first lot of good news, mums now in respite,,,,
the social worker rang me today , payment will be at the end of next week ,and they won't updated it ... regarding respite for mum , not possible yet as there is no where local...

all they do is mislead me ....
now this is the catch, i been warned that i must not put mum at risk other-words who i leave her with ..for example leaving her with my neighbour .. so it's getting virtually impossible to get a break unless it with a paid carer who meets their criteria...and that takes money , something i don't hav...
yes i have , his name is Stephen Metcalfe, his caseworker remarks you just have to wait..i haven't been able to speak to him, however he holds a local surgery , i need to get someone to look after mum while i visit him...

i wrote to Kerry Smith UKIP, no reply ...