hi ,my friend can help you 0800 411 8908...Gewiz Repairs... look at his facebook page
in reference to bowlingbun , they completed financial assessment on Friday then passed me a note to show what I got to pay ...

I got to let mum go, sadly i cannot continue with the stress for starters and the monies issues are not going away.. Putting mum into a home and all this disappears...
here's a fragment of a email I received... Hi Robin, I have discussed your email with the manager and unfortunately we need to continue with the morning visit. The decision is that it is in her best interest and needs to be done to ensure her personal hygiene is attended to. As we discussed at a pre...
and one last thing , they are now insisting mum has someone come in and wash and dress her , when i said it not needed, the social replied , you don't have power of attorney so we making that decision... so why i'm against it ? well firstly mums always clean as i supervise her ... 2. in the mornings...
hi, it's just gets worse , after being told by a social worker that we would not have to pay for respite,,, today they decided that we got to pay over £200 for it ... mums saving are around £500, they are draining us of money we don't have , they insisted that mum takes the respite... when will this...
hi Anne thanks for for your helpful advice etc, yeah i got two four hour breaks with mum but that's goes so fast ...still awaiting the daycare ..i do have a excellent social worker now ... and the social worker that made my life hell for a month is no longer working for SS however i have noticed my ...
hi Melly , okay I have awarded with a P.A service, a lower rate than the sitting service which i use to get , now I been told if i produce receipts etc , they will once again support the sitting service... The Social worker from hell made a note on my file that there were no receipts and this was al...
hi , a update things are starting to look up now i have funding.. yeah it's £30 a week down from last year however I been made aware of how to get that amount back.

The social worker that made my life a misery has been sacked...
hi , i may be able to help depending on your location,

my friend down in Essex runs a Repair company called GeWiz Repairs. They regularly donate working scooters to those that are in real need of one ..

www.gewizrepairs.co.uk

Regards
Rob
hi, an update

yes i lost £30 per week in funding , it appears that i been paying too much for a carer..

I got to pay £11.28 per hours instead of the agreed last year rate £14.85..

Looks like i'm going to lose another carer for mum ...

a self employed carer on £11.28 ?