well i discovered today they put a screw in the door so she can't use the toilet in her room. she broke the system, i 'm more worried about the the mains plugs etc.... she now has no sense of danger
In mums room there are main plugs situated on the wall, i discovered a clothes hanger hanging from earth plug, now i been told i got to pay for the the mains plug covers... I'm started thinking shouldn't the home being paying for this ... Mums bedroom , the smell was sicking ...she had a accident bu...
thanks bowling bun , i will do that .. mums deserves better,.,,.
thanks for the advice, but the care home she in( three months ) , she dropped two dress sizes, her floor is slippy at times, the wardrobes has the knobs missing so just screws, most of her clothes have gone missing , including coats, slippers and other stuff... today i noticed she inserted a coat ha...
hi, without her hearing aid , she struggles even with me ,,, the last time this happened they ask me to stop...

Regards
hi, my mum in a home now and Essex Social Services have decided mum requires another Mental Capacity assessment, the last one was carried out while I was looking after her, it was laughable, my mum's deaf and loses a hearing aid on a regular basis, anyway I explained this to her social workers at th...
Hi, some great advise from the 0800 number however Social Services aren't listering , First of all I have made it clear mother is getting distressed by the morning visits... and she remarked no in front of the Social Worker... Secondly, i asked asked for another Carer assessment because things have ...
hi Nana, that's exactly what I want to know .
thanks everyone for your replies, in short they making my life a misery... Nothing they suggest ever helps...and what i do suggest they don't want to know.. Now I get direct payments for two four hour slots and that is a great help however the total amount now is less than two years ago however thin...
hi, can anyone advise me on the following problem I'm having with social services who are insisting that my mother has a carer come round every morning.. Because of the distress it casing my mother getting up in the mornings , i been asked by the carer to get mum out of bed so she can wash her ,,, N...