My wife was saying with the mishandling of her health problems and having to see her own caring chores. She and I had both forgot about the Election. We have even for the budget date. We have seen Osbourne's eyes a round. And. From the last election. Remembered Vince Cable on about all on same pensi...
My wife and I vary on food. But we both like curry and my wife recalls she liked the Vesta curries when they came out in the 70s. Still on sale. Even in £€$ shops. I think they are nice with combo of homemade chips. £
Thank you. We have a young gentleman who comes to help me with the garden. And I am encouraging my wife to try some handcraft to keep her fingers and hands nibble. She has been having difficulty with dexterity. And we are looking into natural supplements for pain relief and calcium regeneration. I m...
My wife is 48. And has been having health issues for some years. It was diagnosed as depression. And then she started having ankle problems. And recently started having nerve pains in her hands and feet. And is having sleeplessness cause of lack of pain control. Well. We just found out she has had o...
Beautiful models. Does anyone else craft as a therapy for their caring duties.
All carers should get carers allowance. Or termed a carer's wage! And to top that. Should have the wage increased to equal a nurse's pay. And. As both carer's and nurses offer great service to society. Have paid leave to spend with their families and recuperate. Any party that can do that. I would v...