When I was in tesco this morning I spoke to the pharmacy. As already said here, he doesn't mind either way if I have the letter or not, I'm the one signing to say I am entitled to a free prescription and therefore I get the letter and the fine should I be claiming falsely. I went back to boots and s...
Ah yes I will look, I never realised but that's brilliant I wouldn't have thought about looking. I think she's recently become store manager and is enjoying the authority a little okay a lot too much.
I have written since I was in primary school, mostly fiction, sometimes based around historic events sometimes it's just random. The only thing I have written recently is greeting card inserts, Christmas, Birthday, Thank you etc. I often run random fiction ideas through my head but time in which to ...
This is what I have done in the past, just tick the box and carried on. However, this particular lady is very fussy and I even have to prove Nan is over 60 each time I collect a script from her. The rest of the team are fine about it. It's the second time she's asked for my evidence and she said if ...
I will speak to Tesco when I'm next in there, but the other two local ones are boots so would get the same service or lack of. I just wish it could be easier and all in the one place although if Tesco make me feel less guilty that would be very nice.
Well if nothing else it made me giggle. My gp is currently on sick leave with a view to retire next month. The last gp I saw was very unimpressed that as I'd had an asthma attack and had been advised to increase my steroid inhaler for a short while I needed a new one before my repeat script was due....
As an extra to carers allowance I receive Income Support. I am told I do not need an HC2 form as Income Support automatically gives me free prescriptions and to just take my letter along. The chemist refuses to accept my letter because it was dated 30th dec 2016. I have asked about another with a 20...
oh the one thing I didn't think about was sitting on it, I think there is zero chance she'll manage that, we have MAJOR issues with raised chairs let alone an unadjustable stair lift. She's unable to sit with her legs straight down they have to go outwards I have a feeling this could be a MAJOR issu...
A bit of background: I care for my 84 year old Nan and have done for the last 13/14 years. I used to juggle this with work until it became too difficult and now I'm her full time carer, we have carers in for 45 mins a day five days a week to shower her {that in itself is a stressful story}. She is b...
I have since read the posts and it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Must admit I feel a fool now, a few good nights sleep and all seems right with the world, feel more capable of not being bothered about what friends think/feel of me. I have had an assessment, although it does seem as though the...