if you ring them,they will tell you what to put in the boxes that your not sure about,i've always found them really helpful,a world away from income support which just wind me up and leave me feeling like i'm begging.
they won't fund a stairlift for a dementia sufferer because of safety issues,they wouldn't for my wife,personally i think the walkin bath might not be the safest thing to have upstairs either,a wetroom is a far better option.
<t>my wife's short term memory in my estimation is between 6 to 8 minutes but just before christmas she scored 29 out of 30,with the clock being the question she stumbled on,which means nothing in my opinion,if they had asked a question then asked for an answer say 6 minutes later her score would of...
my daughter's boyfriend has a mazda 6,i was amazed on the boot space,the wife's scooter fitted no problem,i think he paid about 4k on a 06 plate,avoid the renaults the bits are quite expensive on the new ones.
<t>my daughter who has nids is in the middle of an appeal,her large bowel has stopped working now and she is waiting for a ileostomy to be fitted,laxatives don't work anymore,i personally take offense at being caught up in camerons money saving venture,her dla allows her to work part time and surviv...
probably the other 149 viewers realise that nothing will ever change and we will always be treated the same way!!!
my dad went the same,one day we were watching a film together and within 24 hours he was in leicester general hospital with full blown alzheimers,it's an awful disease that plays games with you and messes with your mind,now my wife has it diagnosed at 40 and i hate the disease.
<t>suban,i'd shop around,when the mother in law died,she was broke but we found an undertaker that took us on face value and we paid when the grant came through and we all chipped in with the shortfall,i even managed to get some money off denise's sister but i did threaten to pass liability to her b...
<t>lesley,glad to hear your dad should be homeward bound,also glad you have no misconceptions about the future,i was only saying today at the memory cafe that we all know where it will end,but it's what you do in the middle bit after diagnosis that counts,this might sound daft but i could understand...
<t>i just didn't want you to get your hopes up and come down with a bang,we thought my dad was going to get better from his pneumonia,perked up and everything then we lost him,eating is one of the symptoms(or losing ability to)that i dread happening to my wife because of this awful disease,it's as i...