Eun, you are still parents, even after 3 long years, we still cannot bear to remove Kerry Anns clothes, they are a part of her, her toys also still stay in her room, we have slowly removed some of her things, but her favourites remain and always will do. You will know when to sort through, but now i...
Thank you every one for your reply's, Big Bear, thank you, Susieq, hugs back, Myrtle and Bowlingbun thank you, Scally, wish the worst was over, but that has yet to come I am afraid, day by day, and we see how it goes.
It's been a long time since I have been on here, never really got around to thanking you all for the support you gave, also thanking those who sent pms, that I just couldn't reply to, you know who you are, and words alone cannot express how much that helped. It's been over a year now since Kerry Ann...
<t>Thank you for all the comments, alot of people seem to have forgot the forum is for all carers, it matters not if they post or do not post, what will CUK do for those who do not have the confidence to join or post, but could look at carer to carer and general discussion, they were plain to see se...
<t>After seeing the new forum layout and how drab and unwelcoming it looks in my opinion, i thinks Carers UK are losing sight of who they represent, some of you will agree and some of you will not, but i cannot support something that seems to have lost track of why and for what reason it exists. Not...
<t>As with the saying, it takes all sorts to make a world, the same applies to a forum. I post lots, then nothing for ages, it depends on a) how stressed i am, b) how busy i am, c) having something worthwhile to post, i work on the pretext of, in doubt say nowt.<br/> Some people will browse and get ...
<t>Hi Elaine, welcome to the forum, had to think long and hard about your post. We have cared for our daughter for 22+ years, and had the same thoughts as you. there are no easy answers i am afraid, you cope and get through or you don't.<br/> It doesn't matter how much help you have or don't have, i...
Hi and welcome, feel free to browse and join in if you want. Image
Hi Pete, they are seriously good young sir, keep up the good work.
Hi Kevin, really sorry to hear of the passing of your mum, but from what i have read on this thread, she has a wonderful son, one who was there when needed, we are here if you ever need someone to talk to. RIP Kevins mum.