Fresh lemonade...lovely name :lol: :lol:
Lancashire Hotpot
Battlestar Galactica
I really admire people who can sew. I've tried but things just come out looking unusable and when I say I've tried I really mean just mending things. To me reading is like breathing. I couldn't live without it but I can't count it as a hobby. I read loads and I cover most genres apart from historica...
I totally agree about the stubbornness. The diabetic nurse told my mum she shouldn't have bacon or sausages so guess what she had for dinner the following two days. They actually live in a very easy to maintain bungalow and have a cleaner who comes once a week. She's also willing to do bits of shopp...
BTW why can I not post in the Social part of the forum?
I've been a member for a long time but i haven't been on here for a few years. I care for my husband who has a lot of problems including degenerative disc disease and MS amongst others. His mobility is limited to a few yards and even then his balance is bad. He need someone with him 24 hours a day. ...
Thank you so much for looking these up for me. I've been through them but everything seems geared towards mornings and over lunch. I don't finish work till half 2 and all these will be over by then. I'll just have to keep looking. There must be something.
<t>If you try out a Carers group can you let me know how you get on. I can only find one anywhere near me and even so it's still quite a drive and through the city centre as well. Also they seemed to be advertising a lot of coffee mornings and craft mornings. The trouble is I work in the mornings an...
<r>Despite my caree being my husband and still best friend I need female friends and they have mostly just drifted away. Next to hubby my best friend is my TV. I need female friends and I have just one that I can really count on. <br/> <br/> At the moment because both sons still live at home (one is...