I've never had the pleasure of owning a cat as I'm a dog person first and foremost but I would love a cat- if I ever move one day perhaps I can have both but on a busy road at the moment.
I would just add that having a DNR in place does not prevent further help and does not write off the patient. Dad has a DNR in place that all family agreed to but since then he has been in and out of hospital at least 3 times for falls or infections and has received numerous antibiotics and fluids, ...
Great support all round in our neck of the woods .
Thanks for posting the CUK response to the budget. It appeared to me that carers as a whole were completely and utterly overlooked. Some of the issues that impact some of us individually were touched upon but carers as a whole group were totally disregarded and given zero consideration.
That sounds like a good way to gently use the arm muscles at the same time- a hidden benefit.
Hi Butterfly, I would save it all up until you no longer need their support, no point in being enemy number one when you want them to help you. Just record things that you might wish to quote at a later date. You will get the satisfaction of writing it down anyway :) No harm in letting them know tha...
Dad had a home visit from "The Outside clinic"-They come with a selcetion of frames to choose from once test is complete.

http://outsideclinic.co.uk/
Hi Mary- happy digging into the past day :D I love all the things you find along the way, sadly all my own research has really been extracted fully by now (started in the early 90s) . There's another possible book in that direction , but none of them were very exciting- miners and other occupations ...
Hi Diane Not detracting from anything said previously but just offering a little light at the end of the long dark tunnel. Dad was discharged with "delerium", spent a couple of weeks yelling at interemediate nurses and carers once he was home, refusing all care, steadily bit by bit, he has become le...
I started to listen to it and then I heard them saying something about the people with assets over £23250 having to start o pay some of the care bill for care at home - or words with that implication. I decided to switch off at that point.