<t>I bought my mother a clock a few months before she died in 2003 and it stopped working last week.<br/> I took it to a repairer and told him I put a new Duracell battery in it and he told me to go over to the opposite market stall and get some cheap batteries and try that.<br/> All I can say is it...
<t>I have been for my Cataracts check this afternoon and I am pleased to say the doctor has said there is no need for an operation at this stage. The size has not changed,<br/> I will be going for an eye test next week. My glasses are 4 years old and getting very loose.<br/> They will need to be rep...
<t>Hi Eun<br/> <br/> When I was caring for my father I had to go in to hospital for 2 nights and I knew the dates a month in advance.<br/> Dad had little money but Social Services asked me to fill in a form and one of the questions was what hospital will I be going in to.<br/> I gave the details and...
<t>I am surprised at this if the daughter is a joint owner.<br/> According to CRAG and age concern factsheet 38 the daughter has a right to stay in the house and the council will not be able to sell it as there is no market for a third or possibly two thirds of a house with somebody in it.<br/> The ...
<t>Well I went to the dentist today and just needed a clean and a polish.<br/> I was pleased about this as I was put on to annual visits last year as nothing else has been necessary for about 25 years.<br/> I did however discuss this with the dentist as she is new as most of my fillings are 30+ year...
<t>I am very sorry for the girl who died after the wall collapsed.<br/> When I was at university a ceiling came down on about 30 people and caused some minor injuries ( mainly cuts and bruises ).<br/> About 6 people were taken to hospital for precautionary checks but nothing major was found to be wr...
<t>Hi Amy<br/> <br/> I think you did the right thing regarding the flowers.<br/> Oddly enough in our family all the mother's got mixed flowers.<br/> Last year most of them got daffodils which was fine but I think there were slightly too many overall.<br/> Some of them had a joke with the offspring r...
The dogs have sent a happy mother's day woof to all mothers.

Brian
<t>Hi Dancedintherain<br/> <br/> I don't think any of the mother's in our family got any daffodils but they got other mixed flowers.<br/> They all got a meal out and the dogs took them a walk and gave them lots of love along with the children.<br/> We have no boys in the family but there are a lot o...
<t>Hi ladybird13<br/> <br/> Mother's of children have to take their wishes for a Happy Mother's day when the children are available.<br/> There are many staff at the hospital on an early shift with mother's on mother's day.<br/> Some take their mother's out for a meal in the evening as a result.<br/...