Hello Harry thank you for posting on the Carers UK Forum. I regret I have had to temporarily lock your post as you have not sought permission to post your survey request. Please see our Community Guidelines Research and consultations Because our community is primarily here to facilitate peer support...
Hi James, It would be really useful if we could have a page on Carers UK telling Carers what they can and can't claim? I'm currently just on Carers allowance and I'm pretty sure I am missing out. Don't forget 100 heads are better than 1? If you go the main website via the Quick Links tab (top of pa...
So much for the use of averages to paint a picture of care home costs. My neighbour's house has just been sold to pay for her nursing home costs in Bexley, Greater London of over £1200 a week or over £62,000 per annum. Here in Sutton, Greater London the average for self funders is £1500 per week = ...
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits. They will be able to give you confidential advice based on your individual circumstances. Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no ...
Unless Mum has been in hospital a lot this year, that doesn't sound right to me. Check out the Carers UK factsheet on Carers Allowance here: http://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/help-with-benefits/carers-allowance scroll down to "What to do if your circumstances change" and then...
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits. They will be able to give you advice based on your individual circumstances. Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where ...
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits; they will be able to give you advice tailored to your particular circumstances. Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter whe...
Dear Stacey Carers UK is a charity set up to advise and provide peer support to those caring for family/friends in an unpaid, non-professional capacity. A few of our members do work in the care industry alongside their family caring duties; however your research request has not been approved by the ...
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits and will be able to give you advice based on your individual circumstances.. Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where y...
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits and will be able to advise you based on your individual circumstances. Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where you are...