Signed & shared on face book - technology being what it is ; this could really make a big difference very quickly : also don't forget to email your M.P he or she will I am sure make as big an impact for the important fight for respite - the best of luck to you !!!!!!!!!!! http://www.carersuk.org/ima...
<t>Hi There Corinne, Yes I do know what you mean about ''knowing there is someone out there'' (previous posts previous pages) that is a really good way of putting it ''isolation & the carer'' ''depression & the carer'' etc. But yes know that there is always someone out there thinking of you ...
<t>Hi Corinne , Hope you okay - sending you strength - healing - have you thought of having a pet a cat or something similar ? We are not allowed pets where we live but the benefits of them are very good as I understand it. Anyway reading your last post I do hope you are okay coping - finding a way ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Image Image :-0 Image
January 28th PAUL (BRADSTONIAN) Apparently it is the year of the snake which surprised me as I always thought I was born under the Chinese New Year of the horse...(also do prefer horses as opposed to snakes. Cheers!
<t>Hi yuh Corinne , Yes I feel you have made a very valuable & honest statement about being a carer & the link to depression - i often feel that way but luckily I do get out for an hour to shop which fortunately allows me to walk across a beautiful park fortunately the people out walking are...
<t>Yes, funny you should say that it has taken me years too to actually practice meditation - god knows why but now I have taken the time to meditate I do feel stronger within myself. And I am the worlds biggest fidget even have a cuppa while I meditate but I do meditate. I've got a bit of an army o...
<t>Welcome to the site - have have you tried your M.P local M.P they cover all kinds of problems you seem to have a good handle on your issues so pass that information onto him or her & fingers crossed something will get done - but they do deal with things that is their job which we pay then to ...
<t>Yes I believe there is a lot of truth in this but it is not something that can be worked over night. But like you I surround myself with positive affirmations meditation works for me very well I have noticed a real difference since practicing it ''Remembering Who You Really Are'' by Caroline Cory...
<t>Yes this is a very good topic - I had a good cry too this evening music always sets me off today's music was ELO Mr Blue Sky on the radio - always reminds me of growing up out on a bus trip on this occasion with the local sea cadets - all sitting on the bus the song come on & wow it was a mom...