I learned from a Will expert that if it seems likely one spouse might be needing residential care at some point then the other spouse should change their Will so that the potential resident doesn't inherit. MrsA Yes you are quite right (I used to be an estate planner) and like Linda most of my mone...
Oh yes I am sure there is a lot of that and I do understand it. I understand it from both sides in fact as my father was married 4 times to increasingly younger women - it must be a family thing. At one time I had a stepmother and a stepdaughter who were both within 2 years of my age. But I still he...
Hi Linda, I can't add much to the discussion, just wanted to say you are not alone, my husband is 30 years older too (he is nearly 80 I am 50) and we were together since I was 16 although only married 7 years ago. We love each other to bits really but the 'caring' stuff does get in the way (he had a...
We sailed with most of the major lines with husband's wheelchair until travel insurance became impossible 4 years ago. Generally the larger and newer the ship the more accessible it is and it is better to check out the ship than the cruise line. So a line like, say, NCL, has some fantastically acces...