Just to keep you all updated I visited the local St Barnabas hospice with my Father as I signed him up for Tai Chi classes. I did speak to the staff telling them my situation and how I don't know what I am doing etc, they were wonderful and had a chat and made an appointment with me to talk to someo...
Thank you again for the advice, I've called for a family meeting today with my other siblings and my Father and I'm going to read from a lot of your suggestions as to what we ALL should be doing etc. Hopefully this horrible situation can be dealt with as it should. I am prepared to stay until Januar...
Thank you so much for your responses its nice to hear sound and excellent advice from people who are in the same situation or who are able to give advice. I did ask the doctor when he has was in hospital about his life expectancy and I got the feedback of it could be months or even years. Due to pre...
Hi, I am a new carer for my 80 year old Father, sadly having suffered lung cancer last year and having one third of his lung removed the cancer has returned and attached itself to his lower spine and we were told recently it is terminal. I had a job as a teacher in Indonesia and I dashed back as at ...