we have decided that if the baby or my fiance is in danger whilst in labour it will not change our views. she will not accept a c-section, canula, needles or assisted delivery. she is well within her right to decide that and i support her, as it is her body.
so i checked elsewhere and managed to find proof that even if my fiances life and our babies life is at risk the doctors are NOT allowed to do anything with her consent. so saying a c-section would have to happen is actually not fact
Also i want to state that due to my fiances mental health issues being social anxiety, she would hate to be the centre of attention. so that really is a joke
so again you state that she is bad person because she doesnt want a medical assisted birth?
she isnt on bed rest by choice. its by hospital orders. she doesn't want a "Pain free birth" she wants no medical interference there is a huge difference. I think this site and the people on it really need to understand that they are talking about a human being with very real founded fears. You act ...
I have stated my fiances beliefs and feelings on needles, assisted births and all people are doing is telling her she is "wrong"
I dont expect anyone to have a magic wand but i do expect people to not just assume that things can be done a certain way just because thats how they would do it. I asked for advice, not preachy "i was raised this way" or "well it is this way..." like i tried to explain my fiance doesnt even want a ...
im also going to point out that "tough love and firm love and no choice now just do it" answers are actually affecting MY mental health and causing me anxiety and depression. so cheers for that.
She is against medical interference all together and wanted a home birth. A c-section is completely out of the question unfortunately. She has been planning a hands off birth and i have been reading up on how to best help her. I think that me telling her "you have to do this or that because your a m...
HELP PLEASE!! no negative comments. my fiance is in a serious ongoing mental health crisis (has been for a few days) Basically this is whats happening: 1) shes 31 weeks pregnant, terrified of giving birth (due to being touched/examined by strangers and she is panicking about needles, assisted births...