Hi, yeah it sucks, when I had my PiP assessment I was very lucky that I still had my Autistic Support Worker working with me, so she came along and interrupted most of the questions so I could understand them then told the Assessor the short-hand version of what I was saying, I was talking above the...
personally, I would suggest using Clear Score its free to use credit rating website / app. Once you got your details in, they give pre-approved offers for Credit Cards. My MRS used and her reating was really bad, but she managed to get a card with a rubbish APR and does what your suggesting, little ...
Hi Huegatort, I got my Asperger Diagnoses at 37... I had supreme difficulties at school and my mum had the same thing, being told bad mother etc when I was younger, I was "thrown" into the "trouble class" when I was younger and was placed in the "lower levels" of class because of my "disruptive natu...
Hi Luke, First off, you can email Social Services for review, if the family unit doesn't already have one, then go for an OT (again if not already done) my area allows self referral to OT but its better if if comes from Social. Get in contact with Carer Support as well, they may be able to aid as we...
Hi Loretta, in our area you can ask Social Services for a referral to a Benefits Adviser, its a free service and they go through everything with you to make sure you can are getting the most you are entitled to, if you have questions about the various options they go through this with you as well. I...
HI Jenny, Thank you for replying. I need a break. Son is old enough to be at Nusery for 1 full day and 2 half days. Wife - no longer has good days, its all bad days and worse days, most of the time, she able to get out of bed herself and shower, then thats it her "spoons" are gone for the morning, s...
hi, thanks for the information, really helpful

FYI I looked into a ful enduring POA, costs average of £1300 to get everything done, recorded at Court and archived so its all Legal and cannot be argued about by the Government trying to take over care or take assets from the impaired person.
Hi, Donna, NO your not, there are others out there, I am one of them and I am brave enough to say. Have strength hun, I go to Therapy once a week, it helps to have someone to talk, no judgements etc, might help. Talk to him about as well, he might not realise how much its affecting you. I am sure th...
Hi, I am a Carer for my wife, she has Fibromyalgia and ME, I am also the primary carer for our 3 year old son. Additionally, I have my own medical conditions, 24 of them... I CANNOT get help, Carer Support came out did my assessment, after badgering them for 8 months, they finally came out again due...