Hi Sharon. I am so sorry that your Mum has died. My mum too died about 5 weeks ago. It is and has been an emotional time for me. You have 5 days to register the death but it can be extended if the Registrar agrees. You could also ask the Registrar if they do the 'Tell us once' contact to the benefi...
Sharon, I'm sorry to hear about your Mum. I'm sending you a cyber (((hug.))) Take heart that you were at your Mum's side and that you you all had time to say goodbye. A lot of people who have been sedated can recall what was said to them afterwards, so I'm sure your Mum could hear you. You might fi...
Hi Sharon, I'm really sorry to hear about mum. It's an awful time, and it's so, so easy to go into panic mode. Sadly, I've been involved with organising the affairs of a number of relatives, including my husband. DON'T PANIC. From this, I'd suggest that you start by finding a lever arch file, some ...
Hello, I'm new to the forum, always meant to join but kept putting it off. Long story short my wonderful mum/best friend died Friday afternoon 25/08/17 after suffering a large bleed on the brain caused by an aneurysm bursting. After being transferred QMC Nottingham and having scans it was found that...