I'm his appointee I've got someone coming round in a week from pip regarding the change from dla to pip I hope it's nothing to worry about as ben needs this money moving forward
Another update on a situation getting out of control! Ben has found out via the internet he can leave home at 16! Not 18 without parents consent as long as it's classed as a safe place even friends sofas etc are deemed ok I rang social worker who confirmed it. He's now stopped going to school as can...
Thanks mrs average that's very helpful actually if I do write all the stuff down he needs to do it might just make him think it's too overwhelming! He goads me everyday saying he will leave on his 18th birthday and live with someone called Declan in Birmingham, he thinks the best in everything and t...
Hi everyone hope u s doing well. My son has gone back to school which is great he will start a one day a week college day soon. Trying to get him to camhs re his eating or lack of food intake. He recently got involved with a scam which just confirms his vulnerability a lady off instagram told him he...
Thanks for the replies it's very helpful. He had admitted taking it but said he only took a small amount which is just not true. Bens behaviour at home is getting worse he tries to wind me up 24 7 saying things like he will tell our social worker I hit him etc which I don't of course! He tries to co...
Hi everyone I'm back again after a short break as update I now have a social worke who is a social care worker. She has only spent 15 minutes with us so far so we will see. More problems ben now refuses to go to school stop he wants to go to an ordinary college not a special needs school which he cu...
Hi everyone I have just joined. I'm a single mum to a nearly 16 year old boy with autism and moderate learning difficulties. I'm at my wits end, as a small boy I got used to his obsessions with things, eating particular foods etc. The last year he has become obsessed with being in a gang, I took wea...