Mel i came to this site last week as i was feeling low and with no one to talk to as i was told in the member area there is a role call its a great place to chat to many of us and get your day to day issues off your chest. since ive found this group ive realized that we are not alone.
I understand how you feel mel. every day does feel like a challange sometimes and its just as bad as its a 3 day weekend. keep your head up it could be worse ive managed to catch a stomach bug and its completly wiped me of my feet. whats worse is i caught it from my partner who i care for!
Sorry I cant give much advise that has not already been given. my farther passed away when i was 17 and i only had him in my life I lost out on my rebel late teen years as i had to grow up from being a late teen to an adult almost over night, sorting out the funeral etc. For me the pain is always th...
Sorry i forgot to say we are in a local Housing Association home
Please move if in wrong topic Hello. Well how can i start this. Have spent the last 3 days painting the flat that me and my partner live in and have come across a massive financial hurdle. Spent all day yesterday and all day today shopping around and pricing up carpets. For our small flat its looki...
Well my hobbies was Airsoft (like paintball just more fun), RC Planes and RC quad-copters and computer games unfortunately last time i did any was 10 months ago