Talk to council direct you are entitled and research has shown so many carers are not claiming this and key is confusion over mental health impairment and Attendance allowance and remember to request back date to the time you either lived their or your mum moved in and you became a carer even if you...
Sure Start if their is one in your area link in when your baby is born great support network for you and your partner
Is their tenancy support in your area for mental health they can be a great asset supporting you day to day
I have told the social worker so many times I cannot cope I am at breaking point and nothing changes. Mum at last got a respite bed last week and on Thursday I was told by the social worker her needs are very high and could she stay another week as we are very concerned about her coming home!!!!!!!!...
You are star juggling the needs of your wife and 5yr old is their any chance you could could get care in and have little braek with your daughter or even pay for a carer to sleep in one night night
At least I can have a wry laugh at this the district moaned mums bedroom was far too small she has my room as the double what am I supposed to do build a majic extension!! Lucky it not a new build they have tiny rooms Also I sick of everyone coming in and saying we are overworked with no staff busy ...
I am a carer at breaking point 1 SW knows but mum does not meet needs of residential care as mum lives in my house they could move her but at 93 it would kill her as my sister said. I feel trapped and completely broken 2 My home but my only option is I move out and they put a bigger package in my ch...
My mum has lived with me for 9yrs and I have seen her decline it was like a slow decline on a huge mountain you do not notice how me life has been impacted till I stopped last week following her admission to our cottage hospital for immobility and serious pain she had had 4 fall in a fortnight prior...
I am a carer and juggle full time work but who cares for me, Carers assessment waste of time a) have to book annual leave to attend, b) they cannot do anything as managing the daily juggle. I am lucky mum does not need personal care and is bright but has arthritis and registered blind. I saved very ...