Hi Suzanne I am in a similar position and the best information I received was from the National Careers Advice. Because you are on JSA they will be able to update a CV for you. They have have given me information about courses that I could take and also information about Grants/Funding. They also ha...
Hi Joanne I agree with the above posts. My mother had a Urine Infection and she was confused for a while, seeing things and people. We were really frightened that she would stay like this but luckily she came back to her usual self and didn't remember any of the things she had said or done. I can un...
Hi Rosie

If you visit your local CAB office they will help you to fill in the form for the tribunal and attend the tribunal with you if you need them to.

Good luck
H Christina Just wanted to say how much I feel for you. I am a former carer and can understand the worry. I was lucky that my mother could remain with me until she had a fall broke her hip and needed hospital treatment. She was in hospital for only 2 nights but the worry and need to protect her was ...
Hi Bowlingbun Thank you for your welcome to the forum. I have noted that there are lots of others like me who have/are struggling. I have done some voluntary work which I enjoyed for a few hours per week, unfortunately this has been decided by DWP that if I can do this I can work. I would have liked...
Hi I am new to the forum so not sure about how it all works!! I am a former carer for my mother who died 2 years ago. I cared for her for several years. After her death I was devastated, she was my life,best friend. I have suffered from anxiety and depression too while caring. My brother also died 4...