Hey Anna. I think MI's Average has a point....let kids be kids. I was told my daughter wasn't interacting properly. She was interacting the best way she knew how.....and now, she is a typical teenager
...don't let anyone tell u how ur child should be. U tell everyone how ur child wants to be!!!:)
I completely understand ur situation. I don't, in any way know how hard this is for u, but I genuinely understand how ur feeling. I want to be there for my mum and like u, I didn't see myself as a carer. But it is so difficult when the one person u talked to about ur worries to, is the very one who ...
My birthday is October 18th. I'm a Libra.:)
Is it ur wife who suffers from dementia? One thing I will say, that whoever it is, if u love them, it always seems to carry u on...
Mine is the 18th. Of October...:)
MrsAverage wrote:Yes,your reply is visible to everyone :D
Awe, thank u. I think I got it now. Lol.:)
Yes Theresa you are doing it right. There's never many posts late in the evening as most are worn out by their caring duties so you may find more replies to you over the next few days. Somewhere thers a thread on how to use the forum, if I can find it I'll post a link Kind regards MrsA Well, if u g...
Hello, I am new to the website and I have joined not because of myself but because of my 16 year old son who cares for me on a regular basis because I have mobility problems and i receive the standard rate of PIP to help with my daily living needs and the enhanced rate of PIP for my mobility needs....
Hi Theresa, Under the post you are replying to, there should be a tab saying Reply, on a black background. Click on that and a new window will open. Type your reply into that window and then click Submit. I hope this makes sense! K, well let me know if u get this and then I'll know if I'm doing it ...
[quote="Katy_1701"]Hi, I've never posted on a forum before but I've looked around this one after a couple of hours of Internet searching and I think there's like minded people here. I'm 20 and at uni in London. My girlfriend of 2 years (also 20 in uni in London) has bpd. For the most part I feel lik...