Hello again, you lovely people, or can I call you friends? Thank you so much for your support. It means so much? In answer to your question Jenny, with hindsight, as always you realise things have not been right for some time. My children in particular have said they noticed over a year ago a change...
Thank you, it was so good to be able to put down exactly what my problem is. My husband is 69 and this is so not him!!!! He has always led a very active, outdoor life and was never one for sitting around indoors. He has always loved driving, even if it just around locally and to see him doing nothin...
So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Mum 31 years ago when she was just 64 and I know it is so hard, no matter how old. All I can say is that there will come a time when the good memories overtake the bad ones. It is so good that you can express your feelings as I kept mine inside for a long, lo...
Hi, my name is Val. I feel a bit of a fraud as I am not sure if I qualify as being a carer. My husband was diagnosed with depression and anxiety only 7 weeks ago, no dementia as he had a CT scan last week which was thankfully clear. He is struggling so much with his anxiety and we are currently on t...