I have surprisingly been getting the support from the organisations but not carers signatures. This is a surprise but im hoping that by getting support from carers trust etc is going put more pressure on the government than tones of signatures from people they can ignore. I will be asking people thi...
Not a bad signature to get lol

Jeanette Bain-Burnett

Senior Project and Policy Officer

Communities and Social Policy

GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY

WILL BE PASSING IT ON TO HER COLLEGUES IN THE TOWN HALL FOR THEIR ATTENTION :)

Just shows no harm in messaging anyone think could support us :)
Petition is in todays daily mirror reading the comments getting alot of positive support and certainly making a noise. Finally starting to reach people outside scotland as alot harder to gain support when not livig there sadly. Hopefully gaining more awareness of issues tackling with petition. https...
I am delighted to be able to make the announcement that i can log Carers Trust Scotland as an official supporter of this petition. This is huge step for all carers to get their voices heard and get this issue to decision makers. Lets get our voices heard cllr , mps etc are now back in office please ...
Thank you guys for all the passion you have i just wish others felt the same. I have just been updated that carers trust scotland have fully backed petition . I have been working very hard emailing everyone can think of to try get support. It is shame only under 3000 have signed but i hope for succe...
Thankyou so much i truly appreciate you sharing , your support is vital for this petition to reach other carers. Again many many thankyous.

Amanda
Hi All, Heres the link to my facebook page as requested to keep up to date with my petition. https://m.facebook.com/CarersIssues If you'd like to read the briefing from the Scottish Government surrounding my petition you can do so by googling Amanda Macdonald Scottish Parliament and clicking on the ...
Dear All, Thankyou from the bottom of my heart to all who have taken the time to comment, I don't work for Renfrewshire Carers Centre I simply volunteer as chairperson for the young carers forum so I haven't recieved any emails you may have sent. If you wish to email me please do so on phoenix.83@li...
Signed and shared hope you get enough support x
That's fine I understand your opinion we all have a right to one. I have the backing of bill mair from solidarity party who is going to be getting signatures when he hold stalls etc. I currently am waiting a reply from Neil Bibby who has taken the issue to the transport minister and also the coaliti...