Hi, my Wife and I would love to cruise the Norwegian fiords, we’ve previously been to see the northern lights, earlier this year and we sailed with Hertigruten, who were fabulous however since then my wife’s health has deteriorated and she could know longer manage that cruise line as there not reall...
My wife, who btw is the person that falls is currently compiling the data to find out how much money is wasted by the NHS when as already been said in most cases two or three people well trained in triage and lifting could could save £115 per call out that’s not counting the time spent filling forms...
Hi, my wife an MS sufferer who has several trigger point that can cause her excruciating prolonged pain has recently been trying CBD and I've read many articles on how it has benefited people in chronic pain, CBD is a canibaloid perfectly legal and available on line, if you'd like anymore info in ha...
Thanks for yo your replies, my wife's health seemed to have deteriorated quickly over the last month or so, for a few years now she was managing to transfer herself from her chair independently, now she relies on me to help her move around with the help of a molift, were also in the process of havin...
Hi everyone Iv been a member for a while now but haven’t felt the need up until this point to post anything, however I occasionally read the forums posts just to see what’s going on, however at the moment I’m really stressed my wife had MS and her mobility has taken a sudden turn for the worse and i...
Just returned from a trip with my wife to see the lights in Noway with hirtegruten cruises, she's a power chair user, found so many things that we'd do differently if we ever get the chance to do it again. Btw we saw the lights on three consecutive nights.
Just returned from a trip with my wife to see the lights in Noway with hirtegruten cruises, she's a power chair user, found so many things that we'd do differently if we ever get the chance to do it again. Btw we saw the lights on three consecutive nights.