Hi Guys, I’m caring for my oldest who is 16years old with mental health needs aswell as behavioural issues query asd, my 13year old has ASD a cognitive delay and processing disorder my 8year old has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, epileptic has a learning delay and failure to thrive and my 20mo...
Thanks Chris, will bare that in mind. Hi bowlingbun, I’ve requested subject access reports three times and been refused. No manager will speak to me other than head of customer relations who I’ve complained to for almost a year hence me progressing with the LGO unfortunately we’ve never had any minu...
Does anyone have any links with the national papers or solicitors prepared to help a family fighting social services neglect of children. I have a blatant discrimination case with legal advisors agreeing but no one to hear it, sadly I can’t afford legal as I can’t work due to taking care of four spe...
Thanks for the reply guys, I do have an advocate who will come to appointments with me unfortunately as children with additional needs, social services and housing is not her area of expertise she said there's not much she can do other than be an shoulder to cry on.
Hi Guys, I'm so grateful to have finally found people who may just understand what I'm going through. I'm a mum with additional needs and have a seven year old who has quadriplegic cerebral palsy and complex epilepsy, she is pushed in a chair as she can only use a Kaye walker supervised for very sho...