Hello Pete. We'll look into this for you and hopefully resolve it soon.

Michael
This Friday, 28th July, Suzette from the Carers UK Adviceline will be answering your questions on all aspects of caring. Suzette would love to hear from you on the day (10.00am to 3.30pm) or you can submit your questions beforehand. Click on the link below to access the thread in Members' Corner and...
Thanks for your post Chris. Over 7,000 carers from across the UK completed our annual State of Caring Survey this year. These people were a mix of Carers UK members and non-members and this was the largest number of respondents we've had since we began running the survey.
Research by Carers UK has found that 4 in 10 (40%) of unpaid carers have not had a break in over one year, while one in four (25%) had not received a single day away from caring in five years. Further information on this research can be found in our press release here: http://www.carersuk.org/news-a...
Hello all. It's been interesting to read your posts in relation to your varying experiences of dealing with social workers. I spoke to colleagues in our Advice and Information team this afternoon and they said you would be very welcome to contact the Adviceline if you have any questions relating to ...
This Policy Briefing has been produced by Carers UK's Policy and Public Affairs Team and sets out how the proposals in the Queen's Speech (which covers the Government's legislative programme for the next two years) could affect carers. http://www.carersuk.org/for-professionals/policy/policy-library?...
We’d like to extend a very warm welcome to Carers Space and Matter members who are visiting Carers UK's online community for the first time. This thread has been set up for you to meet each other and continue conversations that you may have been having on Carers Trust's sites. During the past weeks ...
Thanks for this suggestion Chris. I think it's too late to organise radio coverage of the Bristol and Leeds Roadshow events. We will be doing a review of the events in early April though to reflect on how the events have gone and whether we'll running more in the future. I'll put forward your sugges...
Hello Chris.

A few members of our Policy and Public Affairs Team attended the APPG meeting on carers in Parliament yesterday. Minutes are currently been written up and I'll post the key points here when they become available.

Michael
It was great to meet Carers UK members in the North West at the Manchester Roadshow event on Saturday. Some of the attendees were attending a Carers UK event for the first time and our discussions ranged from carers allowance to carers' breaks to respite care. We also had a discussion about the foru...