A lot of her stuff is Avon, being an Avon rep it's just a lot of stock for me to use which is okay. I've just had my friend go through one bag of shampoo and shower gels so that's about half dozen gone to someone who needs it. (She doesn't earn much). I've been out all day today, I closed moms bank ...
I lost my mom on the 21st of July to a short unexpected chest illness. She had a fall Monday night, went into hospital Tuesday morning, had a heart attack Tuesday night because of the strain her body was in from the pneumonia, died for 11 minutes and was pronounced brain dead. She continued to breat...
Thank you everyone. I've been up and down, mostly I'm okay. I went back to work last week and it really helped me to be around people who weren't connected to mom, yet everyone was so supportive and let me talk about her whenever. I'm off now for 2 weeks, preplanned. I have the funeral on Wednesday ...
Hi, I'm so sorry I went awall. I just couldn't deal with anything so shut down. After we got home, everything improved, as being away from my mom helped me get back to normal, mom didn't hold me being mean against me, life got back to how it is, with us looking after her and everything and it wasn't...
Hey, I'll reply properly to your response when I have more time bit it really made sense to me. Yesterday was less stressful than other days but she had the freedom of a mobility scooter at Monkey World. However when we got home, I slept 5 hours. It's like depression again, when I slept for days. TB...
Hi, thank you for that suggestion, I'll let my partner know and see if he fancies it. I'm sure he will. He doesn't really fuss over things I want to do. Tonight I'm not feeling myself. I feel like I have that TV static in my brain, I was mean to my mom at dinner, I apologized but I don't know why I ...
We're currently on holiday with mom. I can't say it's been easy and we're only 3 days in. She's spent a lot of it in bed, even when I encourage her to join me in watching TV. The journey wasn't too bad up, I expected worse however she did open the door on the motorway and complain a lot about her kn...
My mother seems calmer today, she's still a little stressy about her knee pain but thats to be expected, she managed to get the door to the Tesco man, so she could have her food put away and has seen her boyfriend. She seems worse at night, like we all are when we're not well.
Hi Elaine. Thank you for replying. I don't feel very strong a lot of the time. I feel weak and helpless and I feel sometimes as if I could break. My mother has a social worker, who makes it incredibly hard to contact him, I can contact her local mental health team but most of the time they take what...
Hello, I just wanted to pop in and say, my eyes are open if you need to vent. :D I don't have any experience with autism but I do have experience of being in a violent relationship. Your daughters sounds very intense and it seems, from what you have said, that she is struggling to keep away. She may...