Hi everyone, i just wanted to let you know that i still haven't recieved my Carers Allowance back! I have been phoning every 2 weeks and they just keep saying, i will recieve a letter in 2 weeks, but because i'm not that is why i keep phoning. I had it stopped April 29th this year and still waiting!...
Thank you both for your advice. I will give them a call tomorrow and have a look on there website.
Hello, I have had my carers allowance stopped since last week. They are saying it is because i was self-employed as an Avon representative, i only did it from July last year until now, but i was hardly earning anything more than £20 every 3 weeks and would have to buy brochures and things with my co...
Thank you so much you lovely ladies for replying to me, i felt like crying when i saw how much you want to help me. I have got my husband an appointment for tomorrow morning with our GP. My husband is on tramadol, pregabalin, naproxen, omeprazole to protect his stomach due to the different tablets a...
Hello everyone. I don't really know who to talk to. My husband was found to have 's' shaped scoliosis and a disc protrusion in his back a few years ago and the pain is getting worse. He was also born with fingers and toes missing, a shorter right leg and smaller right foot. He has now being told he ...
Thank you bth so so much!

I will get in touch with HMRC to see how i stand straight away.

I was worried because of the benefits my husband is claiming.

I reall y appreciate your help and advice!

:D
Thank you for replying to me Elaine.

I will e-mail them and see what they say. I'm always making things, especially Papercraft items and knitting. People ask me if they can buy them but i wanted to check first

Thank you :)
Hello everyone, I am new here and i wondered if i could have some advice please. My husband is disabled and he has the high care rate but low mobility rate. I claim Carers Allowance and my husbands claims a joint ESA for us both. This is £88 per week, he gets a disability top up and a carers premium...