It was her comment that 'families are non-compliant ' that got my goat. What a damning and derogatory phrase

. Note I didn't declare my interest or my knowledge. I think our future chats will be interesting
Well there I was waiting for exercise class to start and got chatting to lady next to me, as one does. It went somethngi like this: Me "This class is good for stress release isn't it? She ""Yes. I'm a nurse so I need it" Me "What kind of nurse? She "old people. I currently work out of a gp surgery. ...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-st ... e-42029072

£53,000 over 7 years and only a suspended sentence :angry: :angry:
And the errors were found LAST December... how slow can they go? :angry:
7thnaks Jenny. You are so much better at typing than me :)
Diane Mums current illness is only masking the fact that you have been bullied and abused by your parents for years. While she is away and you are physically safe please, please seek urgent help https://www.victimsupport.org.uk/crime-info/types-crime/domestic-abuse Domestic abuse is not only between...
Adam
Who is telling you that you must do this?
Hi Maureen I am interested in your comment that he resents you going out to see friends. My initial reaction was "ok, he resents it but so what?!!" but then I wondered why he resents it? Is he lonely or bored when you go out, or does he perhaps feel unsafe? If its any of these then there can be solu...
Hi Angel I think you could manage the situation better with her if you learned to become more assertive. You mentioned one time when you " blew up "at her and that provoked a major reaction, both of you being aggressive and over the top . Being assertive means calmly, clearly, repeatedly simply sayi...
Made me realise that I just can't care for him at home. He wouldn't be safe. ... ...Thing I need to chill, pun intended lol. Dearest , dearest Pet. I hadnt realised this thought had been at the back of your mind for nearly 2 years now. It must have been hard to hear out loud but I hope you find ove...