I agree with Henrietta, always best to leave a safe margin of error. I aim for well below £100 a week, with the result that for the past two or three years I have not been asked to provide accounts at all, just the general rider that 'if my circumstances change it is my duty to inform the DWP, blah ...
christmas pud! I used to get my mum to post one to me when I was living in Japan. Cost a bomb! I worked Christmas day when I was in Japan, cos it isn't a holiday there. Christmas doesn't make much sense in a different culture. Japanese New Year was something else though, remember those sticky rice ...
Emma_1507123 wrote:christmas pud! I used to get my mum to post one to me when I was living in Japan. Cost a bomb!
I worked Christmas day when I was in Japan, cos it isn't a holiday there. New Year was something else though, remember those sticky rice cakes?
Booze. :evil:
I'm still on Monday time, BB, has your part of the UK declared independence from British Winter time, or is that just a quirk of the forum rules, permitting time travel? I reckon that, given how important this is, professional help is always a good idea when making an appeal against a decision: it m...
Hi Could anybody help me please :-??? I know you can earn up to £110pw and not go over but is it the same saying you can earn up to £5700 per year ?? Many thanks Jodie :) No, it isn't. You can probably earn up to £16,000 a year and still get carers allowance, if you are willing to claim for all the...
Dunoon, Thursday: I was supposed to be working but all work and no play is very dull: and anyway, everyone needs to relax and take a break, right?
Heres a really whacky one:
The similarity between Saint Nicola of Holyrood, and a certain Scottish Panto star from the Krankies, has been noticed ... Could they be related?

Hi, and welcome.
Have you received a Carers Assessment yet? If not, that is your first step: phone social work first thing in the morning and demand one: it is your legal right.
Let us know how you get on ... be brave!