Ok so the way I understand the Conservative Manifesto everyone will now be charged for care received through Social Services, until their savings including their home falls below £100,000. So I care for my husband almost 24/7, almost because I get 4 hrs respite a week when Social Services provide a ...
Thanks Greta wishing you well
Hi, Can anyone recommend a baby alarm type system so my husband can just shout in the night if he needs me (we sleep in seperate rooms) or that I can take into the garden with me He wont wear a buzzer on his wrist or around his neck a two way one would be good if possible but I dont need a video lin...
M is for Minerva or Minnie for short
I have a friend who was 60 3 weeks ago and so she qualifies now for state pension and all the other benefits Iwas 60 on Wednesday 13th don't qualify so having been in the same school year through all our education, starting work at roughly the same time she can now relax and me well if I wasn't a fu...
Thanks I think the problem with Council Tax is every council can to a certain degree make their own rules.
:?
Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me some advice re Council Tax Benefit, My husband who I care for and for whom I receive Carers Allowance becomes a pensioner in a few days time and it appeared that the swap from ESA to pension would give us a rise of £37.38 per week as you can imagine we were thrille...
His name is Champ IV as he is our 4th corgi called champ and they have all been very different the 2nd one was long haired and as soft as anything the new one I think we will have a war of willpower
Subject: Route to a Yorkshireman's Heart. One day a Barnsley, Yorkshire man decided to retire...He booked himself on a Caribbean cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank.He soon found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing, only bananas...
Hi, A couple of months ago we went away for 5 days when we came home we decided that that was the lasr time as it was to much hard work and that from now on we would go out for days and sleep in our own home so we decided to get a dog, 1st we went to various rescue organisations but every dog we lik...