Very interesting and thought provoking posts Millie. Thankfully Eun we didn't need any adaptations. It is perhaps worth pointing out to others that it is possible to get an extra grant from Motability which can cover a good percentage of the deposit. However they do investigate your finances with a ...
We have now been allowed to cancel our contract after just 12 months as I need an automatic due to my worsening knee problem. I have just ordered a Toyota Verso Auto. It has a huge boot space which will be ideal for the mob scooter, wheel chair etc and has a high swab passenger seat which Vhon needs...
Thanks for the reply. As you rightly say Eun: Those with the worst disabilities are always hardest hit financially. I suppose in this instance we can only relate to the fact that Motability is a charity and as such its funds are limited but with a growing subscriber base which will inevitably contin...
:?: What Motability car do you have and how do you find it :?: We have the Vauxhall Zafira 1.4 SRi in Mocca Brown. As a 7 seater there is plenty of room for Vhon's wheelchair. As our 3rd motability car I would have to give it a 7/10 but its not a patch on the Nissan Qashqai we had last time. I wish ...
Thanks Henrietta

I will certainly have a look. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Hi Jenny Thanks for your suggestion. Vhon has recently spent 6 weeks on a neuro-psychiatry ward being assessed by one of this countries leading consultants on her problems. Whilst there is no cure for this random virus, which affects everyone differently, she is gradually being introduced to Cogniti...
Hi Bowlingbun (love the name) Gardening is more of an escape than anything else. I can switch off from everything else. Kneeling is painful as I now have osteo-arthritis in both knees, one of which should be replaced during 2016. When we moved here 2.5 years ago we started with a large blank canvas ...
Was anyone else in the Merchant Navy in the 70's. I would love to catch up with anyone that was. I was with Houlder Bros for 7 years finishing as 2nd Mate.
Equador
TASTY

Today all symptoms test you

ABOUT