China
I would have ( if he was still with us)

1,Barry Sheene,his life and love of motorcycles
2 James May, AKA Captain Slow,an engineer and motorcycle nut
3,Evil kenevil, a childhood hero of mine.
Hi All, Yes hobbies do help relax from our daily toil,myself I have got back to making plastic models mostly tanks and armour have not really taken to making model aircraft as dealing with the real thing as a job it would be like bringing work home but on a much smaller scale. I also build radio con...
Hi Jasmin, I fell whilst trying to help one of my neighbours get back into her flat,she had been locked out when her and her daughter went for a chinwag with some of their neighbours.Being in the adjacent block of flats I though this would be a doddle as i have climbed into the first floor flat abov...
Hi Bowlingbun Both yourself and Melly1 have given some sound and very helpful advice that has helped me to think a little straighter. Bowlingbun, I have been all over the globe to.It has been a life altering experience that given the chance I would do it all over again in the blink of an eye and yes...
Hi Melly1 Luckily for us/me the wife is a retired civil servant/accountant from our local government here in South Wales to which she is pretty switched on and we are doing our best about receiving the correct help from the local services with her difficulties(to start with she had nearly all her he...
Hi My name is Lee I am a 48 yr old aircraft engineer by trade and i've been caring for my wife for many years,juggling my career and her care has some times been very difficult as the job covers the world fixing my employers fleet of aircraft where ever they break down. My wife is 66 yrs old and has...