From what I've found online it would appear that it doesn't necessarily involve a 'tip-off' ! Because the DWP tend to "lose" information they have a need to ensure that their records are kept up-to-date - it may very well be that your recent move has prompted this letter, and that it will be nothin...
Emma, try not to worry. When you look at some of the dreadful stories about fraudulent claims on TV, it's important that DWP check up if someone has given them a "tip off" but if you are honest then they will soon realise. Could one of your former neighbours be stirring it, do you think? I think th...
Often the case when the carer and caree relationship is NOT treated as a partnership. Present policy is to treat each as individuals , with different needs , not as one unit with collective needs. Even if the caree is moved to a new category , the carer will still be assessed for their own financia...
The definition of a business is "buying and selling with the intention of making a profit". If you choose to downsize your stuff that is your own affair - there is clearly no buying with the intention of making a profit. It might help you to know what happened to me when my husband died. I notified...
Hi Looking for some information to stop me from worrying really I have a DWP Compliance interview tomorrow and have to wait in between 9am and 1pm. I care for my mum who has multiple health problems. I live in her house and don't pay rent. Over Christmas I worked full time at Royal Mail. I still ha...
Has anyone else had one of these, My letter states I will receive a phone call about benefit compliance and gives me a date and time. I've got nothing to hide but still you hear horror stories about benefits being stopped and I'm worried sick.
This is all well and good but i have to claim Income support for our family as my partner does not have the capacity to do so any longer and i keep getting letters for interviews about benefit compliance which always worry the heck out of me. I know I've nothing to hide and that i shouldn't worry bu...
Hi all I'm after some advice, I currently work 25hrs a week and care for my partner the rest of the time but his condition is worsening how do I go about giving up work without as the dwp state making myself intentionally unemployed? As it stands being in work is costing me money and then stress and...
Hi Whoever is reading this, i'm a carer for my long term partner and have been for 12 years however i have recently had to return to work which is proving very difficult and I'm so tired we also have 2 daughters under 12 So long story short does anyone know if there is any financial help available f...