Glad you finally won your appeal, like you I too had to go all the way to tribunal and won but it is so stressful. We have got a few years off now until it all starts again I think we were awarded until 2020 which means they will call us in 2019 and no doubt have to go through it all again, even tho...
My partner and I went through much the same process and I feel for you as it is the most stressful time. I had to fill in forms for my partner and it is me that has to sort everything out and it is so hard when it feels like you are banging your head against a brick wall and have no other support. W...
Just to add I have seen people park up and the able person run off into the shop and leave the disabled person in the car with the blue badge on display. They then return to the car with the shopping and drive off obviously thinking that having the disabled person with them although they arent getti...
Its about time something got sorted about this. We have lived in both Kiddy and N Somerset so can relate to both areas but it is obviously a big problem everywhere. We now live in S Yorks and have complained a few times about non blue badge cars in the blue badge areas. Another point which is annoys...
Finally heard today dwp have accepted the tribunals decision and we are getting the back pay paid in this weekend it is such a weight off my mind, now I can stress over OT who havent got back to me since Dec who recommended we get rehoused but heard nothing since. PIP have taken 9 months to sort thi...
Small update today we got a letter from the court saying they had put the wrong year in the original decision they had put 2015 instead of 16 so it has taken a whole month to correct that wondering how long we have to wait now to hear from DWP if they agree with the tribunal and send us our back pay...
I rang Dwp on Monday as I expected a letter from them but nothing and was told it can take 28 days before we get the back pay so no Christmas treats for us. The man also said they could ask for a statement of reason but was unusual and they could appeal if their was a error in law. Im not completely...

PIP

Some people may remember P went for assessment back in May this year and was "down graded" from the higher rate to the standard rate pip on both daily care and mobility areas of his claim even though his health had declined rapidly and his medication increased. We went through the reconcideration bu...
Hi your letter look fine to me but I am now having to go to tribunal with Ps appeal and got the bundle of letters from DWP on Saturday and was amazed what the assesor had written from his general appearance and how he smiled and kept eye contact what a load of rubbish he nearly passed out whilst he ...
My partner claims income related ESA Support group for himself with me added and I get carers allowance. They do deduct my carers allowance from our ESA and we would get more money by me claiming income support and adding him but by claiming ESA and me claiming carers we are both getting NI contribu...