Nice work there David. I make models too. Here's a link to them as I can't seem to figure out how to put pics up http://modelerssocialclub.proboards.com/user/832/recent_threads I rediscovered the joys of modelling about 5 years ago. They're my escape from reality. When I'm making a model I'm not thi...
Pet Thankyou massively for putting a name to what I'm feeling. I did Google it . The sites called what's your grief. Everything it said made sense. Again thankyou Mrs Average I have the support of family and friends. I couldn't carry on without them. But I don't want to moan and complain everytime t...
Evenin all. My names Cav and I'm full time carer for my wife who has secondary progressive M.S. she has had It for 20 years now and we met 17 years ago. I became her carer 10 years ago. When we met she was doing well and working as a magistrate and rape survivor counsellor. But now she is totally be...
My names Cav and i'm a full time carer for my wife who has secondary progressive M.S.. She was diagnosed 20 years ago and we met 15 years ago. Physically she has been slowly deteriorating since we met. She can just about walk around the house but i think she'll be in a wheelchair within 3/4 years. D...