Stafford Hospital coping with the aftermath.

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
I searched for Stafford Hospital on this forum and nothing was found, even though I have a post dated January 2012, here is the link... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=17849
Update: Searched again and found other posts about Stafford Hospital.

In the post I accuse Stafford Hospital of gross neglect that either caused or contributed to the death of my aunt. Were it not for other none related but deeply traumatic events affecting myself and young son that were taking place before and after my aunts death, I would have taken legal action against the hospital. 2011 was a very bad year.

I have been affected so much that I have not been able to forget the tragic events I witnessed on the day my aunt died and I think about them every day and every night. The time has come to re-open my aunts case and fight her corner and try to get justice for a very decent old lady who was treated like a piece of meat on a butchers slab. I would like to know if anyone has similar experience and can offer advice on how to pursue my claim against the hospital.
Tony, I'd like to send you a PM (Private Message) but you haven't activated that facility.
Hi blowingbun
The PM facility is showing in my account, but the PM reply I tried to send you appears to be stuck in my outbox. I think there is something wrong with my account. Can admin help?
Yep, PMs are not working. When I click send it tells me the message was sent but is actually stuck in my outbox. I just tried sending a PM to admin and the same thing happened. Don't know what's going on, can someone contact admin please.
Tony, if a message appears in your "Outbox" it is usually because the person you sent it to has not yet read it, it is not because it hasn't been sent.
When they read it it will automatically move into the "Sentbox.

If you do need to get some help that is forum related, any of the moderators should be able to help you out, their names appear in grey at the top of the page, underneath the name of the topic.

PS- I have just sent you a "test" PM to see if it is working and it has indeed been sent to you, it should be waiting in your "Inbox". Image
Hi ladybird
Thank you for the PM which I received OK. The PMs I sent are still in my outbox (one sent to admin) so I guess they have not been read. No idea why blowingbun had a problem.
I couldn't send a PM this morning because there was no PM under your name to click on, but it's now appeared.