NEW Petition > FAIR C HOME FEES FOR ALL

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
Hello Every body , I am supporting this new Petition & have signed ( please NOTE It is not my Petition ! ) Please read below : many thanks ( for the LINK ) At the moment Residents who are self -funding pay a higher rate for Care Homes or Nursing Home The petition wants every body too pay the same fees ! Rather than L A's being allowed too pay lower fees

Please support this & would you be so kind as too reply if you have signed Thank you very much The Petition was started by a Talking Point member > Talking Point (or TP as members call it ) is the Official Altz Society On line Forum > I am also a member & it is very good & supportive

Many thanks once again

https://www.change.org/p/fair-care-home-fees-for-all

Many thanks

Annie 44
Hello Everybody , This Petition is doing well but still needs more support and signatures' Please & Sharing on F Book etc. The Funding System needs sorting ~ please help it Fair for All. Thank you

Annie 44. X
Dear Annie

I signed a while ago. I agree that fees should be fair, why should self-funding residents have to subsidise everyone else.

All the best.

Emma
Emma_1507123 wrote:Dear Annie

I signed a while ago. I agree that fees should be fair, why should self-funding residents have to subsidise everyone else.

All the best.

Emma
Hello Emma , many big Thank You's for signing it :) Much appreciated !
Was just pushing Petition up the forum*** So more members could read it !

Thanks once again Emma and all the best too you

Annie 44. X
Hi Annie
Just to let you know that I have signed this petition.
Regards