EMAIL CAMPAIGN ON(Monday 2nd July 2007)

Share your petitions or campaigns here.
I have just done mine and i have also sent a copy to the national papers just to see if they would be interested, who knows?

Thanks again to everyone Tonyxx Image
Just a quick note, some emails have been returned but not others - if it does try this alternative address

terry.leahy@tesco.com

Thanks

Paula xx
I've just had a confirmation reply from the original email addy Tony posted so it seems some internet providers get through OK, other's don't - what else would you expect from Tesco Image

Paula xx
Thanks for that Paula, just checked and mine was returned. Image
Sent it again to the above address Image
Dear Miss Hanlon

Thank you for your email addressed to Sir Terry Leahy, our Chief Executive to which I have been asked to reply.

I was concerned to learn that the designated parking spaces for disabled customers are being abused. Regrettably, we have not yet been able to devise a system that completely eliminates this problem. However, I can assure you that we are actively seeking a viable solution.

In our new stores we have placed signs between each special parking space and we have also painted, in yellow, the recognised 'access for the disabled' symbol on the car park surface.

Some of our stores also place tickets on offending vehicles, asking customers to move their cars. These measures have certainly reduced the overall problem.

Your concerns have been discussed with Michael Cooke, Store Manager at our Wath Upon Dearne store, who was equally concerned to learn of your complaint and has asked that I pass on his sincere apologies.

Michael has assured me that he is working with the store Security Staff to try to prevent this abuse from happening, by placing warning notices on all offending vehicles.

Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Michael, if he is not available, his colleague, Lynne Tingle, Services Manager will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring this matter to our attention.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at customer.service@tesco.co.uk quoting TES3780336X.

Kind Regards

Susie Stuart-Arthur
Tesco Customer Service Executive

Should I write back and tell her my name is Hanson not Hanlon, what can you expect from Tesco Image

Paula xx