Topic on my posts I want removed

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Hi guys. I've got a topic called
Care Act 2014: should/could/would Care Act 2014????? by Chris from the Gulag
. How do I go about removing it? As I didn't start it.
Hi Butterfly,
I've looked at the thread you are referring to but you don't seem to have posted on it al all?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you are receiving notifications for that thread?

Melly1
Hi. If by notifications you mean it's on my list of posts; then yes. I don't know why it's on my posts, as it's by Chris from the Gulag. How can I get it removed?
Hi Butterfly,

Two things to check. Click on the spanner at the bottom of Chris' thread ( it's on the left next to the reply button) and check you haven't accidentally bookmarked the thread - if you have then click the remove from bookmarks option. Also check that you haven't accidentally subscribed - if you have, you can unsubscribe here too.

Then, click on notifications at the top. Select "settings" at the top right of the notifications and check your settings there too.

Hope this helps,

Melly1
Should it unsubscribe and remove bookmarks right away? As I did all that some time ago, and it's still there. I just checked the settings, hope that will help. Thanks.
Sometimes you have to log out and in again for changes to take affect.

You could also try the infamous, "Delete all board cookies," button at the bottom of the page!
I just logged in to answer this. I am not usually able to reply. I have had 4 notifications indicated for a week or two. Yesterday I clicked on Notifications at the top right and deleted them, but the figure 0 was soon replaced by 4 again. However, the next day I logged in it was gone. It seems to take a while to be registered.
Greta wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am
I just logged in to answer this. I am not usually able to reply. I have had 4 notifications indicated for a week or two. Yesterday I clicked on Notifications at the top right and deleted them, but the figure 0 was soon replaced by 4 again. However, the next day I logged in it was gone. It seems to take a while to be registered.
Hi Greta

If you don't want to get notifications you need to change the settings - when you click on notifications you will see a 'settings' link, click on this and check/uncheck how you want to receive notifications.
Hi Greta,
In addition to the notifications issue, do you mean you are having technical issues with replying to posts?

Melly1
REPLY TO POST function ?

On the NEW forum , accessing Carers UK through a search engine , there is no facilty to reply.

Only available on the DEFAULT forum.

Reflected in the postings and traffic decrease we are all seeing.

Said fault already reported under that separate thread.