HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS TO THE FORUM (NOVEMBER 2017)

Includes forum rules and technical help.
Not on your hit list ?

One down , x,xxx to go ?

Still some contracts out on me from CarerWatch days ... especially the red element.

Compass ? Still to be shot on sight ... after a thread of 700+ postings !

Still a record by ten country miles on any carer related forum ?

A few will appreciate that one ... I wasn't alone ... Carers v. The Red / Pink army
... over 15 rounds and counting.

Usual result ... the crowd applauded our victory ... but the judges didn't.

Frances's finest hour !

Good society ... that ignores carers ???

Too far back for most readers.

Archives ? Disappeared without a trace ... plumbers doing their work again ?

Shame ... well worth a couple of hours , if not three , for our more inquisitive readers.

Colour tends to repeat itself , if not the same meaning , on other forums ?

ENOUGH ! Back to thread ... otherwise another yellow " Christmas card " potentially on the way ?
Pet66 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:35 pm
Chris, you are not on my hitlist lol!! No one is, even the unamed social worker who let me down and has no courtesy. Sorry if I don't understand your humour. It is rather interesting. Your posts are too.
Mrs A. Susieq said that Joomkit is the forum name for the IT person.
I'm not sure if I'm on prosilver or comboot. The latter I think but will check. My test worked, so will leave well alone.
You are on comboot because you wouldn't have been able to post a photo on any of the others :)
You see quite a colourful forum with large fronts and lots of white space. I prefer one of the others with smaller font and silver blue headers. It just fits my tablet and eyesight better, personal preference
Xx
MrsA
MrsAverage wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:40 pm
Pet66 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:35 pm
Chris, you are not on my hitlist lol!! No one is, even the unamed social worker who let me down and has no courtesy. Sorry if I don't understand your humour. It is rather interesting. Your posts are too.
Mrs A. Susieq said that Joomkit is the forum name for the IT person.
I'm not sure if I'm on prosilver or comboot. The latter I think but will check. My test worked, so will leave well alone.
You are on comboot because you wouldn't have been able to post a photo on any of the others :)
You see quite a colourful forum with large fronts and lots of white space. I prefer one of the others with smaller font and silver blue headers. It just fits my tablet and eyesight better, personal preference
Xx
MrsA
MrsA - you should be able to post photos on jprosilver too (that was still working when comboot wasn't)

Pet - if you see something like this you're on comboot
Screenshot (19).png
If you see something like this, then it's jprosilver
Screenshot (18).png
but the plan is to make comboot the default so that we're all looking at the same version! At the moment you can switch between the two via the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences and changing it under "My Board Style"
Oh dear I haven't a flippin' clue what you lot are on about?
Snow scene card 007.JPG
This is my favorite watercolour card that I painted some years ago now.
Big Robin Christmas card 006.JPG
Squirrel card 007.JPG
Christmas Street scene 043.JPG
Posthorn Coach Christmas card 006.JPG
Pete, as long as you can show us your fabulous paintings ( oh how I wish I had that talent). Then on the 1st Dec we will have the lovely bunnies back. Yay!!
Susie .
Photos don't work on jprosilver. Get HTTP error as it tries to update status
BUT I'm happy switching as necessary so don't worry about fixing it
20171023_214603.jpg
Susieq
New topic add photo works in jprosilver, it's only adding to an existing thread that doesnt
Nope STILL NOT working for me. I use an iPad. When I select, " add files" the red button turns blue, but nothing happens :roll: :(

The only way I can add a pic is changing to jprosilver, which looks like a photo within the post until I switch to comboot and then it appears as an attachment to open.

Melly1
This was done on jprosilver.

Attachments