GREMLINS!!

Includes forum rules and technical help.
For about an hour this morning, 11.30 onwards, I couldn't log on, the message said the website could be down for maintenance? It's now much slower than normal.
Kate, there is clearly a HUGE problem now. A new member said that the name she gave was not the one which came up on the forum, and now the same thing has happened to me! I'm Bowlingbun, aged 64, but the forum system has now morphed me into you. I would love to be as young and pretty as your picture and name, but sadly, it will never happen.
Test - Kate
Hi Kate, the "automatic log in" worked without using my temporary password, and apparently I'm still you!!

(To other members, I'm really Bowlingbun but all my messages say I'm Kate at the moment. Oh, to be so young and pretty!! So just completely ignore this thread for the time being, whilst the IT wizards polish their wands and sort it all out for us.
Lol - BB, this is one of the funniest "gremlins" I have ever come across :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stephanie, it's a good distraction from boring housework!!
Now having a personality crisis, not sure what my name is now, so I'll sign it here Bowlingbun.
Looks like we're back to our original identities now BowlingBun! (or are we? :lol: )
Yes, I think so.
That was very spooky!

Melly1