Social support survey

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Hi there,

I am a carer for husband and also a postgraduate student currently conducting research in the final stages of my Masters degree. Due to my own experiences as a carer I decided to design a worthwhile study, which would attempt to uncover which types of social support are important and useful for carers.

I have kindly been given permission to approach yourselves and ask if you could spare 10-15 minutes of your time to complete my survey by using the weblink below. I understand that many of you have little spare time, however if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

As it is a weblink which takes you directly to the survey, there will be no need to disclose to anybody else that you have taken part.

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=psftwdhfv6u2wen244551

I thank you in advance for your help.

Rowena Harrison
I would like to thank those of you who have taken the time to complete my survey above, it's much appreciated.

If there is anybody else who is considering taking part, I would be very grateful for your participation. In order to try and represent as broad a range of carers as possible, I am keen to gain as many responses to the survey as I can.

Again, thanks for your time and help.

Rowena