Carers Scotland. We help carers.
Carers Scotland is a charity set up to support people who care for an elderly relative, a sick friend or a disabled family member. We are part of Carers UK.
- supports carers and provides information and advice about caring
- influences policy through our research based on carers’ real life experiences
- campaigns to make life better for carers
Most of us will look after an elderly relative, sick partner or a disabled family member. Caring is part of life but without the right support the personal costs of caring can be high. When caring affects you and your family Carers Scotland is here to provide the support and advice you need.
We help carers:
- get the best for the person they care for
- make the most of their income
- stay in paid work
- juggle their busy lives
- keep healthy
- find a listening ear
- campaign for change.